Re: [T3] E-bay stuff

On 23 Jan 2001, at 1:28, Marc Bona wrote:

> These aren't mine, just checking things out and saw
> some others might be interested in...

> Fuel Inj. Tester
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=546725438

I've never seen this one before. Has anyone else? It really doesn't
look like a D-Jetronic tester to me....

I've got some RAM literature but don't recall seeing this on in there.

BTW, has anyone else had any experience with RAM and was it
any good? Luis, how about their rebuilt injectors?

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054