[T3] Special Request

I have a special request for all Vintage VW owners in the greater San Diego
area. I have been asked on behalf of Lee Hedges to organise as many VW's as
possible for a memorial service in Valley Center on Wed. the 24th between
1:30 and 2:00pm. It so happens that a 6 year old lover of Vintage VW's has
lost their life. It was requested by the family to get as many volenteers
with cars as possible. If you are interested in and are willing to sacrifice
a portion of your day please mail me or Lee directly. Any condition, any
make.
Thanks in advance,
Jason Weigel
'LeeHedges@type34.org' & notchboy@home.com