[T3] Power/Acceleration Drop

My 70 Automatic, FI Square was rebuilt about 6 months ago. It has been
running very well with no problems. I am running an electronic ignition and
a hot coil.

I notice that after running on the Hwy under a load of a couple of people or
so that when I slow for a light and sit for a minute or so that I start to
get Bogged down when I start accelerating. I worry for a moment that it
might stall, though it has not yet, but I find it very annoying since I
don't seem to have any other problems. This has been happening since I had
the car.

If I then drive at 30-40 in town for a bit it seems to become much less of a
problem.

Is it the heat?. . .  Am I flooding a bit? . . . .and is it normal?
What can I do to help the problem?

Chris

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org