Re: [T3] Magenta targa fastback

Yeah, I remember it.  Very nice.

My personal favorite was the late Squareback that George Delfino (I think?)
modified.  The car actually made it in HVW twice, first as a mild custom Ford
Grabber blue Cal-look with some graphics and finally as a full-on show car
with the top removed and a tonneau cover that flowed around the front
seatbacks, very low, cookie cutter wheels, light blue paint with wild,
multi-color graphics, smooth belly pan with graphics.....the works.  Very
nice car with great proportions.  Definitely one of my favorites.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3