RE: [T3] Used Books & Exhaust

-----Original Message-----
From: gray, douglas [mailto:douglas.gray@judicial.state.co.us]

The biggest problem with an aftermarket header system is that you will never
get your heat to work correctly without doing some modifications, such as
new heater duct work,
which will cost money.
Doug
69 square
64 343 ghia
-----
Remember - me stupid - What exactly is a header and what's it do.  Do I need
to keep this setup or will it be way too costly to go back to stock.
There's a few short pipes under there that just have tinfoil capping them
off - probably the heater duct work - I bought the car from my cous in CA so
him and the PO I'm sure didn't care about the heat aspect.

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org