[T3] Wanted: Windshield Washer Reservoir & Pressure cap (73 Fasty)

Hello all!

Just wanted to find out if anyone out there has a windshield washer reservoir &
the pressure cap w/ hose that connects to the spare tire.  I can't seem to find
the original that came with my 73 Fastback.  Ideally the pressure cap should be
airtight (but I'll entertain all possibilities as I may convert the system to
utilize an electric pump).

Please contact me if you have what I need!

Thanks in advance,
-Doug
73 Fastback
douglas_brashear@amsinc.com