[T3] scrapbook updates posted

	Whew!

	After I spent the morning under the house installing more heater
duct insulation, we all hopped into the '69 Squareback.  I dropped my
daughter off at a friend's house for the afternoon, and dropped my wife off
at the library.  I headed home and spent the afternoon (and part of the
evening) adding scrapbook entries.  In all, 2 in the Notchback category, 6
in the Squareback category, and 14(!) in the Fastback category.  Most
include pictures.

	You can see them if you visit http://vwtype3.org/scrapbook/ and
follow the little "new" signs.

	Oh, and before I forget, while perusing somebody's site today, I
found this little gem for the darksider in each of us:

	http://www.dan-allum.com/dv_get/9465/gallery/fastbacks/fast_7.jpg

Gets my vote for "darkest Fastback of all time"... and the chopped single
cab in the same picture makes for quite a couple!

-Greg