Re: [T3] SF bay area Type III meet (fwd)

At 08:42 AM 1/21/01 -0800, you wrote:
>         I've just sent this message to Type III people I know to be in the
>SF bay area.  If you're in the area, too, and would like to be added to the
>list of folks, please let me know and I'll add you.

Well, since I was the one who suggested GGP, I guess I should chime in and
be added. =)  I generally work both days on weekends, but if there's a
weeks notice or so I can probably arrange to get the day (or at least most
of the day) off

Be warned that my T3 is a bit of a beater/work-in-progress.  But what the
heck, as long as nobody looks at the passenger side she looks pretty decent.