Re: [T3] Air Bellows

MarcB=> I cannot seem to find a new bellows that goes between
=> the oil bath cleaner and the body?

I got mine from House of Ghia a while ago, might be worth a try if West
Coast Metric and Bill & Steve's are out of stock. Their stock code is
TH-BAIR and they charged me 13.50 for it. Not they best rubber (it's
cracking after abbout four years) but better than nothing. HofG:
541-926-6513.