[T3] Apparel Shoppe Update!

I have confirmed orders for 14 items with at least two more orders in the
mail!!  There have also been over 200 hits to my site since opening the
Shoppe!!
And I haven't even added my order to the list yet.  Very cool.  Keep them
coming.

Only 11 more days til the first order is placed!

I have also tweaked the order form page slightly.  My listing of the golf
shirt prices was a bit confusing.  It should be more clear now.  The price
difference is for the shirt color not the logo.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3