Re: Fwd: Re: [T3] Fastback Mini-caravan

> How many of those 9 T3's are here in Sonoma County?  If all of them are
> from around here then I'd have to be #10. =)
>
> Someone else on here said something about San Jose -- personally that would
> be a bit of a long haul.  I was thinking of suggesting maybe someplace in
> Golden Gate Park?  It would make a nice backdrop for some picture taking...
>
> Hal

Right off the top of my head I can list these:

'67 Light Blue Fastback w/ Ragtop (Sebastopol) for sale on my site
'63 Sunroof Notch (my garage)
'68 White Autostick (Santa Rosa)
'65 Reddish) Square (Santa Rosa)
'64 Sunroof T34 (Graton)
'65 Rallye T34 (my shop) - It's a runner now!!
'65 Purplish) Notch (Healdsburg)
'67 Blue Squareback (Windsor)
'63 Sea foam Green Notch w/ Bug Ragtop (Santa Rosa)
'65 Bluish Green Squareback w/ Racing stripes (Calistoga)

--
Vintage Warehouse
PO Box 2321