RE: [T3] Fastback Mini-caravan

>	Hm, sounds like the San Diego crew had a nice get-togther -- 9
>cars, I think?  I think we'd be able to get twice as many together around
>here.  (No offense to the SD crowd, of course.:)

So, when are the bay area guys going to get together?  Sheesh, the Vespa
crowd is huge compared to us.  They all meet at a GERMAN (hint hint)
restaurant right nextdoor to my place in Downtown SJ.  They serve really
good GERMAN beer (not so subtle hint).  Lot's o parking (another hint).  :-)

Whaddya think? Any takers?

Steve
'71 Tuff Shed still awaiting a transplant