Re: [T3] FI Wiring

I think I have found someone who has the schematic diagrams for the ECU's
:=] But he has them in some boxes he has stored in the rafters in his
garage. I haven't convinced him yet to get up there and look for them. If I
can get them from him, this will be a good deal for the "List".
BTW, about 25 years ago, when I was at FI school, I asked the instructor,
"Why is a new control unit $300, and a rebuilt one was only $35?" The reply
was, that most failures were just solder connections that were bad, and with
the right equipment, they were not hard to fix. If you have ever had the
case off one of them, the circuit boards, are even marked off into grids. If
I understood it right, each grid was a function in the unit. Therefore, if
you know what the problem is, you can go right to the area of the board, and
fix it.

Russ Wolfe
http://www.classicvw.org/