[T3] Apparel SHop Additions and Corrections

Got a few e-mailed questions (no orders yet......maybe it will only be a
trickle, not a flood) about the shirts and stuff that were general
information type so I am posting this to the List.

It was pointed out that I forgot the price of the Hats....sorry about that.
Hats are $8.00 each

Sorry, no long sleeve t-shirts available at this time.  Maybe in the future.

For the LARGE LOGO t-shirts and sweatshirts, I limited it to the front of
the shirt to make it easier (a few less combinations to worry about) but
there is no reason the LARGE LOGO could not go on the back of either of
those.  If you would like it on the back of either the plain t-shirt or the
sweatshirt, please indicate it on your order.

That's all for now.  I will update the website tonight with the additions
and corrections.  Let's get those orders in............

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3