From: Matt Small
To: T3
Sent: 1/17/01 9:03 PM
Subject: [T3] Starter to Blame? - Out of Ideas

It cranks, but not fast enough to engage.
I can push the gas and let it up slowly while I crank it and it usually
speeds up to give me just barely enough to start it.
I have checked all the connections I know about.  If any of you have a
Starter FAQ for extreme idiots please send it to me.  I am having a hard
time with this.
Thanks