[T3] How many bolts hold the pan to the body of my fast?

Hey All,

Well the weather is starting to clear up and get warmer over here in
Memphis, and after a mouth or so of not working on my fasty I'm ready to get
back to work.  Besides removing the wiring and the break lines, the body is
ready to be removed from the pan.  My question is how many bolts hold the
body/pan together and are there any surprises I should look forward to, ie
hidden bolts etc.  Also should I leave the doors on or can I take them off
of the body when removing it from the pan.

Thanks
Robert