[T3] FW: **!!** VintagVW interactive Archive is here! Most of 1998 now online

Hi Type3 owners,

A early version of the VintagVW mailing list archives is now on-line.  Just
went up tonight.  There is a lot of relevant engine and drivetrain messages
on that list...

The second half of 1997 (10,000 messages) and almost all of 1998 (25,000
more messages) are now loaded.  I have some gaps in my 1998 messages
(probably about 3 to 4 weeks missing, spread out in short gaps)... I'll work
on those later.  Still pretty good for the first 4 hours of operation.

Do a search like "bug NEAR junkyard" and read about the old days of 1998 and
1997.  See:
http://vintagevolks.com/A/V.asp?cs=bug+NEAR+junkyard&cson=all&rf=pre1

Please let me know if you encounter any technical problems.  I'm taking a
break from loading more data, I'll likely dump in what I have of 1999 on
Tuesday.

  Stephen Gutknecht
  Renton, Washington

  VintagVW now has an interactive mailing list archive:
http://www.vintagevolks.com/