[T3] Fw: San Diego Meet

Today marked the first T3.org inspired San Diego T3 meet. I belive it all
started with Ron at performance2@home.com sugesting that all San Diego based
T3 owners get together and chat old style, face to face. From there Leon at
martinez@ftstpac.navy.mil started to prep a package of all interested
locals. I got all to come to a half way In And Out and it was done.
In all I belive 9 different T3's showed. All makes and aspirations were
represented. It was a great gathering of a bunch of strangers bonded by our
love for the T3. Special thanks to Matt and his father who drove down from
Orange county. In the future and Im sure with organizational skills from
Leon, we plan to meet up again and help each other furthor with our cars.
Look for upcomming posts!!

thanks again to all for a fun evening
Jason Weigel