Re: [T3] any suggestions: insulation

TomF=> I would like to replace the insulation that is underneath the
=> lid covering the engine compartment because it's hosed.

I had good luck with foil-backed rag insulation that I got from JC Whitney,
glued and buttoned like the stock fiberglass-and-foil material. It's cheap,
looks great, and blocks a lot of heat and engine noise . All it really lacks
is that cool diamond pattern in the foil.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343