Re: Wiper Arms

Jim Adney wrote:

> Were there any other changes here that I haven't mentioned?

What about the latch on the rear gate on the 73 Variant? I have read that
it was revised sometime during the last year or two, but cant remember
where I read it. Also the brushed scripts/emblems (the type4 also got this
change, but not the Bug/Bus) and the silver painted light bases (front
turn signal and taillights).

Speaking of tail light bases, I scored a set of NOS, in the box silver
tail light bases (correct for the 73) for only $13 from a Norwegian
internet auction. Not bad, eh?

PerL
73 Variant L