Re: [T3] Problems Update

Well I didn't say I checked torque on the heads, I said I torque the heads
2K ago, and understood no retorquing was needed.
Anyway, What would you recommend should I go with the 10mm studs ?

I think there is fault with my torque wrench and I'll be getting a new one.

Herman

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org