Re: [T3] Volkswagen Driver Fastback History

> Most "Superstand's", a magazine only store, carry some of the Euro-UK
mags.
> Only things the shipping costs make them $7 to $10 each.

 I wouldn't say it's worth that much!  Only if you want to see what else VW
make over here. It's just nice that someone out there remembers our great
cars.  But for our cars, VW might still be making trucks and Beetles - oh,
they are?  ;-)

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/