Re: [T3] Still leaking

--- Steve Bradley <scscomp@mindspring.com> wrote: >
> How is your windshield seal? Water can leak in the
> corners of the
> windshield, down the door pillar and onto the floor
> where it appears that
> the heater vents are leaking. If you have a leak
> here, you will need to
> replace the seal.

This happened to me. I had water in the footwell on
the passenger side (left) and it would spread to the
back seat footwell. It would also be wet in the lip
where the painted metal dash curls under. Looking at
the windscreen seal you wouldn't have thought it was
the problem, but a month ago I replaced the windscreen
(too many chips) and the seal, and there have been
heavy storms since and no leaks.

=====
Andrew Davidson
Melbourne, Australia