Re: [T3] Interesting item on eBay web site item#540229122: VW Fastback - Acid etched printing plate

Vaguely interested, but presumably not much point in worrying about whether
it would print or not, as the printing machine that used those plates is
probably long gone.
Could be attractive as wall art, I guess.

>From all the clues, I'm pretty sure I know this guy - very straight (as his
e-bay record shows too).

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club