Re: [T3] Interesting item on eBay web site item#540229122: VWFastback - Acid etched printing plate

>	This is an acid etched lead printing plate from 1964 depicting a
>type 3 Fastback. The etching process was used to printing monochrome photo

	Kind of interesting -- "1964" and "Fastback".

	I suppose that the exterior design would have been committed by
late '64, if not sooner; I presume that the first '66s hit the showrooms in
fall '65?

-Greg