[T3] Nice Squareback. One day left

Just thought that I would mention this.   I looked at the type III
squareback up for auction and noticed that the engine is missing the
rear tin piece behind the fan that houses the generator belt and pulls
in air from the air intake bellow and directs it into the fan.  I can't
see but it is probably missing the rubber bellow also.  The car will run
like this, but if you drive it like this you might make it 5 miles (if
your lucky) down the road before it over heats because the engine is
starving for cooling air.  I have seen many cars out there that are
missing the bellow and/or this tin piece and their owners are in disgust
because their cars keep running hot.
Thanks,
Kevin Howlett
73 Square