Re: [T3] Rear seat release strap broke

My 65 doesn't have a strap or latch, you just put your hand between the
seat back and seat bottom and pull up. I can't really see what the point
of having the seat bottom latched down would be, it's not like it's
going to go anywhere...

Scott
62 343, 65 361

Jim Adney wrote:

>>68-9s (and perhaps earlier??) came with a leatherette strap to help
pull up the seat bottom, but there was no latch. I think there was
some time when there was neither a strap nor a latch--a pretty
reasonable approach in my opinion.<<

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org