[T3] T-shirts Update

I know you have all been waiting patiently for the ordering info on the
t-shirts.  Unfortunately I have been travelling this week and will be through
Thursday, so I have not been able to get with Deanna about the prices for
each of the options.  I will stop by her shop on Friday and get everything
squared away.  I will then update the website and start taking orders.

How many would use PayPal if I set it up?  Please e-mail me directly at
jaransonT3@aol.com and let me know.  If I get enough response I will set it
up.

Thanks for your patience.

Later,