Re: [T3] Auto Tranny..

LOW40hpVW@aol.com writes:

<< I found another problem while underneath my Car again late nite tonite..>>

1. On my autotranny the electrical connectoner whatever that thing is.. thats
on the top drivers side of the tranny. i know its important.  probably
something to do with shifting.  what does that CONNECT TO?  there doesn't
seem to be anything that
remotely looks like connecting to it on my car.

2. My Engine ground strap also seems to be non existant and it looks ve