Re: [T3] Dead Injectors Puzzler

Dang it, forgot to mention that I have a ECU that is a "B" and one that is a
"C" that I will loan to you to see if it is the problem. Most "B" have been
replaced with the "C" and they work out ok. It is the "D" and "E" that are a
bit different. If it works out for you, you can have it for the $40 I paid. I
should probably loan you both of them since things are a bit strange with
this problem.  I also have several good used yellow injectors for you to try
if you wish. Just let me know.

Pat@volksclocks