Re: [T3] Seat rails using UHMW-PE (Tivar)?

On 8 Jan 2001, at 10:54, Erkson, Toby wrote:

> Anyone remember this thread?  Any status on it?  If you need more info
> feel free to contact my bro-in-law --> 'balmquist@ait-applied.com'

Remember that I still have a few NOS seat rails. Plus I have a
writeup about how to install them so your seats work like new and the
rails don't break again immediately.

Yes, they are expensive, but they fit right, they work right, and
they are probably the last ones left anywhere.