[T3] Some progress!

Well it's been awhile.....I have gotten some accomplished on the fastback
and also have a question.
I have finished the pan exept for the brakes and ball joints, which are on
order now.  This is what I did:  Sandblasted the entire pan and both rear
and front suspensions.  Metal treatment and then POR-15.  Then Rubber
undercoated the underside of the pan.  Looks pretty nice.  Since it's going
to be a driver I wasn't TOO concerned w/ the aesthetics but tried to make it
look okay.  Should have my site updated this weekend.  All the backing
plates and stuff are painted w/ aluminum paint...doesn't look too bad.  I
think I would have prefered a dark grey but the aluminum was in the shop!
Rollin' soon!  I should be starting on the body this weekend.  Several
points of concern with some serious rustout places but I just got a die
grinder and some cutoff wheels and I'm cutting a bunch of patch material out
of the square donor car.  That damn insulation junk VW used in the C pillars
is nasty!  Can't wait to start on it though.
Learned something yesterday...The rear trailing arm bolt (69 fasty) is the
same diameter and thread as the lugnuts!  Which came in handy since the
threads were kinda buggered up and I didn't have a tap that large to chase
the thread with. So I made a tap with an old lug nut and all is good now!
It held the 56 ft lbs nicely.
That's about it.  Now a question...
  Can I use the fasty's front top trailing arm w/ the squares larger anti
roll bar?  Or do I have to use the squares arms?  I've alredy got the
fasty's blasted and painted!
More later.
Dave
P.S.  Jim.....I LIKED the hammer idea!