[T3] Toy Show Tonight @ Houston Volkswagen Club meeting!

Hi everyone,

I'm just reminding you that we will have the annual VW Toy Show at
our monthly meeting!
7:30pm on the 2nd floor of the Post Oak McDonald's (see map link at
bottom) near the Galleria in Houston Texas.

Free entry, Free to look.

Bring your best toys and set up on the small tables. (larger tables
may have to be divided if there are lots of displays.)

GREAT prizes for the best in Display, Favorite and Oldest items! (and
we aren't talking about trophies!)

Bring your buttons for the raffle!

Big Al

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org