[T3] Attn Michigan Listee's

Ive been trying to figure out why "Troy Mulch" is written on my hand.

AHA!

Former Listee and wandering T3 fanatic Shawn Albertin will be in Troy Michigan this week for work. So
if your nearby He needs some serious T3 socializing as his little Piglet (67 Fast)  has been off the
road for a few years and we really all need to encourage him to get it back on the road come spring.

he can be contacted at:  details@vwtype3.org

Keith

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org