[T3] New shocks on Flamed Fasty

Hey all,

I put my new shocks on Fasty today and what can I say........I have a totally
new ride......I still cannot believe what a huge difference the shocks

Both of the front shocks on the front were seized and one was broken in half
so I was definitely time for a change...:)

Thanks to all for the suggestions......in the meantime, I will be driving
around in my most excellent riding Fasty......:)

Greg