Re: [T3] Odd question... Steering wheel Socket size?!?

At 05:09 PM 1/7/01 +0100, you wrote:

>"Luis A. Pieretti" wrote:
>
> > No pun intended but... is there a sin to properly spell the names
> > of other cars? :)
>
>No sin... Some people are afraid to upset someone (I dont know who) if
>they write Bug or Beetle. Dont ask me why. I'm as proud of my Bug as I
>am of my Variant.

Maybe because this is the T3 list, the name "Beetle" is a four-letttered
word (even though it has six).  Kinda like how I used to use "F*rd" on the
oletrucks list (47-59 Chevy).  I dropped that list when I had to sell my
'54 P/U a few months ago..