[T3] Drains by by the windshield question.

I finaly replaced my ignition switch.  When I took out the old one it
was in pieces.  I am amazed it even worked intermitently.

Anyway as I was down there I dedided to clean out the drain hoses
under the dash and behind the fan housing.  Boy they were really
cloged up.  I got most of the crud out of the hoses and the fan
housing.  The problem is when the go through the firewall in the
footwell.  It seems to end with flat metal.  I was unable to shove
anything through it.  Is there some kind of lever I should be moving
to clear this?

Also, how do you get the leaves and junk out from under the vents in
front of the windshield?

Mark Healey
71 FI auto square
71 FI manual square