Re: [T3] wierdness,cutting out

At 09:48 AM 1/2/01 -0800, you wrote:
>.............. Your fuel cutting out only uphill veering right.

We had a H2O cabriolet that cut out on hard right turns. I eventually
traced the problem to the fuel pump relay.
I'm not sure how the type 3 relay mounts (my square has carbs) but in the
cabriolet it plugs up into the socket. Water had leaked in somehow and a
small amount pooled in the relay cover. This acted kinda' like a mercury
tilt switch,shorting the circuit. Since we could never find the source of
the leak, I drilled little drain holes in the relay cover which took care
of the problem.
It's a long shot, but check it out..

Allan Bonedaddy Erush
Skeletons In My Closet Productions  and   Grisly Gothic Gables Haunted House
Visit us at: <http://skeletonsinmycloset.com> before we visit YOU!