Re: [T3] Help!

Glen.Johanson@PSS.Boeing.com writes:

> What I have notice is that the fuel pump stop working. But if I run a
jumper
> wire the the pump it runs fine.
Glen,
    You may have a faulty pump relay. To check it, switch on the ignition &
listen for the relay to click. If no sound is heard check to see if voltage
is getting to it with a VOM. If there is voltage then the relay is faulty.
There is a slight delay in turning on the ignition & the sound you should
hear from the relay.

Tom

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org