RE: [T3] Won't Start Puzzler

> >   The idiot lights didn't come on until after I was pulled over to
> > the side of the road and nearly stopped.
>
> > The idiot lights not coming on, tells me you lost power from the
> > ignition switch.
>
> That depends....
>
> Mark, were you pulling over with the car still in gear and turning
> the engine over, or were you coasting to the side of the road out of
> gear with the engine already stopped?

I was pulling over with the car in gear, engine still turning over.  The
generator light does not come on until I am *almost* stopped.  Maybe I was
all the way stopped.  So I think that tells me the power circuit is intact.

And when I go to restart, the idiot lights both come on whether the car
starts up or not.

How about the pressure switch?  Any way this could be a culprit?  I'm really
grasping at straws here. I still need to try the ECU swap.

-Mark Fuhriman
 '69 Fastback