RE: [T3] stroking a type 3

I remember reading an article years back by the VW guru Gene Berg himself in
which he said you mustn't stroke a Type 3 past a certain stroke (I forget
what stroke it was-I must find the article). I cannot remember the reason
(cooling maybe?).

You must be able to stroke the motor though - the sub-assembly is basically
identical to Type1 ?

Ian Ruinaard
iruinaard@ppc.co.za