[T3] gravel guards

Hey there listees!
    Has any one out there got a set of type 3 gravel guards that protect the
fender behind the front and rear wheel wells?  I havn't been able to turn up
any anywhere.
If anyone has any please contact me at  "cool43whip@aol.com"  and we'll talk
$.
By the way I got my billet licence plate frame in the mail today with the
built in licence plate light frome "the real source".  Not only does it look
fresh but it will help to pass inspection if you have shaved your rear plate
light.
later
chris
69 square