Re: [T3] How rare is a T3 Euro Ghia rear plate light

In a message dated 1/4/01 10:00:00 AM Central Standard Time,
scottbtaylor@earthlink.net writes:

<< Subj:     Re: [T3] How rare is a T3 Euro Ghia rear plate light
 Date:  1/4/01 10:00:00 AM Central Standard Time
 From:  scottbtaylor@earthlink.net (Scott Taylor)
 To:    type3@vwtype3.org

 You can usually find used lights for a lot less than that in the US, but NOS
would probably go for more. If you buy used rear
 T3 Ghia bumper guards at a swap you sometimes get the license lights "free".
The same Hella lights were also used on the old
 Mercedes 190 cabriolets and a few other cars, they're not strictly VW.

 Scott
 62 343, 65 361

I remember someone once saying that BMW tail lights were the same as Type 34
tail lights. Not so! The BMW ones were slightly different in color and the
lenses were reversed from the Type 34. I'd hafta disagree with you on the
Mercedes 190 cabriolets, too. There is no doubt something different about the
Mercedes, also.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com