Re: [T3] Air hose

NOPI sells this part, although they list it as 25mm not 28mm. Were you
measuring the outside diameter?

The NOPI part number for the 25mm hose is "505+0107". They have it in 570
and 900 mm lengths.

The 25mm is for the air inlet preheat on b*gs and busses; maybe t3s as well
from the r/h h/exchanger to the air filter inlet. Not all years have the
pipe, but there's a "tunnel" on the outer part of the r/h upper tinwear for
it to run in.

The pipe I need is from the heater thermostat boxes on the rear bulkhead
going back to the fan housing elbows. It's defititely 28mm. I think it was
still available when I last had a t3 about 5/6 years ago, but now I've come
back to the light side all the spares have disappeared. I guess that's
Murphy's Law applied to veedubs.