Re: [T3] How rare is a T3 Euro Ghia rear plate light

You can usually find used lights for a lot less than that in the US, but NOS would probably go for more. If you buy used rear
T3 Ghia bumper guards at a swap you sometimes get the license lights "free". The same Hella lights were also used on the old
Mercedes 190 cabriolets and a few other cars, they're not strictly VW.

Scott
62 343, 65 361