Re: [T3] Dying on downhills

On 3 Jan 2001, at 12:57, Dave Hall wrote:

> Sounds like the adjustment screws were wearing.

No, they were new Berg swivel-foot adjusters. That's probably why I
called Berg to ask them, because this was the first time I had used
them and I was grasping at straws.

On 3 Jan 2001, at 8:03, Cool43whip@aol.com wrote:

> cheap cam bearings?

Nope, never had any cam bearings of any brand that performed
less well than I'd like.

On 2 Jan 2001, at 19:42, Russ Wolfe wrote:

> You forgot to put the cam bearings in.

Ouch, Russ! That was really cruel.  ;-)

The real answer in this case, which was cheap, plain brown
wrapper lifters, I've already posted.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org