[T3] blinking (or the lack there of)

hey guys i have a problem with my lights ( all except  headlights) all of my
lights work but do not blink no blikers no breaks , but when i turn on the
head lights they all work just no blink blink my hazards work , is it a
relay switch or some thing i have one top break light out but will that
cause all this fuss? also i umm fried all of my dash lights! its quite silly
actually how it happened.
    my speedo light was out and i had taken the light out to change it and
forgot about it and left it where it lay , any way three moths later (just
the other day) i was crossing the railroad tracks and all the sudden i heard
a *pipp fshhhhhhhh* and i new right away what had happened and the  car
filled up with smoke quickly, i know i looked ridiculous to by standers
jumpin around outside of my car on the shoulder!

Chad

68 sqrbk