Re: [T3] ECU Question

It just hit me that there's another possible cause.  A long time back,
I once had a distributor clamp that would allow the distributor to pop
up out of engagement, causing the same symptoms.  That's easy to
find(if you're not in traffic when it happens), just pop the
distributor top and see if you can move the rotor by hand.  If it
spins, you've got it.  You still need to see if your harness
continuity is good, though, I found a lot of bad connections that way
when I first got mine.