RE: [T3] Squareback camping adapter hinges on eBay

The county sent me a letter saying that they know my '67 registration is
about to expire. They are offering to give me $500 for it. I started
laughing so much that the wife came to see what I was doing, after I told
her she got mad. She said no way in H@LL am I selling that car for them to
scrap! The car is a '67(one year car) RHD(rare in the U.S.) fastback(much
less popular to import than the notch)with very little rust. That car is
going to stay with me for a loong time.

MARIO