[T3] need light side enlightenment....

My lightside fasty has an interesting quirk to it.  If I drive at 60 mph all day,
everyday, I don't loose a drop of oil from the case.  But, if I drive a 65-70 I go
through a quart of oil every 3000 miles.  I can't seem to locate any areas of
'blowby' in my gaskets or breather.  Am I loosing if from behind the pulley?
Usually I run valve cover breathers on the darker stuff, but since this is bone
stock, I am at a loss...

--
Brian--
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/8328/